Easing Water Inn 2
- He would like to hear a story about what happened:
- In the Forest of Beasts
- To Lady Glynlamin
- Silvanus connection:
- Some of the villagers use the shrine nearby
- Occasional visits to trade from the nearby druids
- Orihil took Aien home one night after he was so drunk
Use a second set vine blights to attack them if they go to the hot springs
A bystander to the intimidation of the blacksmith has spoken to the council. The council will send Servant Orihil to request their audience at the thirteenth hour.
Remind the characters about the doors, each with the names of the elves.
The council wants to talk about:
- What progress they’ve made so far?
- Why are they intimidating villagers? Demand that they don’t in the future.
- What else are they going to do to prevent and catch the attacker before tonight?
- Maiele will state two things:
- A worry that Lady Glynlamin might be faking it to distract from her failings in defending the village.
- She saw Lady Glynlamin go to the statue of Silvanus the other night.